Friday, September 30, 2011

We've Moved!


Welcome to our new home! We have packed up the boxes from our old "starter" blog and found a new, upgraded, with room to grow blog. As with a lot of moves, I decided that this new home would need a fresh new look too-- enter my new virtual bf Jessica from diamond doll design. She has been such an awesome person to work with as I "re-decorated" with her-- she is super speedy and has such a talent to really make your blog show it's potential. Check our her site she's great.... and a super duper thank you to Leigh for leading me to her.
Sit back, relax and stay for a while, I have lots of unpacking to do!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great Kirstin!! thanks so being so fun to work with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you found her and were able to snag all her talent :) Love it beyond words!

    ReplyDelete