Monday, October 3, 2011

Movie Night

In the spirit of working on just being, from my previous post- I put down the dish scrubber and decided we would do family movie night after dinner. We popped in a Veggie Tales movie and made a "pallet" as my mom would call, on the floor. BellaGrace shook her hips to every tune that came on, onthegoLuke was upandownandupanddown--you get the idea, but that Zackary-- he hushed with the best of em. It was beautiful-- all 3 plus doggieZ hanging out. Those dishes can wait until after the kids are nestled asleep in their beds with visions of veggies dancing in their heads. So tonight I have a full and very thankful heart, God has blessed my life beyond measure... and tonight just being-it was so special. (the quality of this pic is the pits.... courtesy of a frequently dropped cell phone)


1 comment: