Thursday, January 5, 2012

In a flash

It seems like I blinked my eyes and December came and went. I realize that it is the "fastest" month of the year for my family, but this year seems that it went quicker than in years past. So much so, that I didn't even have time to blog about it-- shame, shame. I will do my best to get all caught up on the memory making that we did throughout the month- and how we ended the year.
We started the month off with volunteering at the Angel Tree area in one of our local malls. It's something that we have made a family tradition. It's a great way for us to start the season off with a servant's attitude and heart. This year was the first year that the little one's were able to escape the stroller and be put to work! They were hard at work as you see below.









No comments:

Post a Comment