Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday


please forgive the poor quality of the photo's... they were captured by the ol'beendroppedtoomanytimes blackberry.
For thankful Thursday I am thankful for so many things in my life. For God's grace, for a job for my husband, for healthy children.... I could be here all day with my list-- and I have really enjoyed our Thankful cards that we are doing each day as well. We have had some highlights from the kids- namely Zack : Jesus dying for our sins, and for dad letting him play baseball. Or there is the Princess who trying to be "happy for" makeup each day or her flipflops (just like her mama), but has managed to squeeze in some good ones- mainly daddy or her book of Jesus and the Bible. Then there is the Rockstar who is thoughtful in his 2.5 years- he has given a shout out for his "tag"(tie), his cousin Chris, his daddy (a bunch), his buddy Mia... Basically each day it is someone he cares about. Sweet boy.
For me, though- I heard the sweetest, unprompted little conversation today between the girl and boy- " Are you my DF (ie BF, best friend)?" , "Yes, bubbie- all the days I am your DF", "I loves you." , "I loves you too- now let's hide from Mommy... hurry, hurry". And then I found them... all tucked away in corner of the playroom- giggling, thinking that they would never be found. I'm completely Thankful-thankful that they love each other and I pray they will forever be 'DF's".

No comments:

Post a Comment