Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Tis the season

This weekend following the Thanksgiving festivities we worked on getting all of the Christmas decorations up. As the tiny one's are getting older, they are able to help out more with the whole experience. You can see their contributions to the family tree (notice all of the ornaments bunched in clusters!) We have several on a few branches to add to the beauty of it all.... but it's our tree and as much as I wanted to move things around, I held myself back and left it as is. These 2 in particular are mighty proud of their hard work. Today, I found the above when I came around the corner. It's like looking up at the stars, only indoors-- any way you slice it, it's a super special time of year.

1 comment:

  1. Amen girl - you and me both, leave it and just admire it the way they did it :)

    ReplyDelete